Concerts offer a forum to feature student soloists like flutist Jeffery Harley, shown above playing "The Carnival of Venice," Spring 2016.
The vision of Auburn Winds is to:
• Provide civic, charitable, and community services by offering regularly scheduled musical performances to the public at formal venues, community events, and other venues.
• Support local school music programs through educational presentations and concerts.
• Provide a musical organization wherein persons with musical skills and interests can achieve the personal satisfaction gained through their life-long development of artistic musical skills in the area of musical instrument performance.
To ensure the continued growth and success of Auburn Winds, the band needs your support. Donations are tax deductible, and the band's Tax ID number is 47-5083037.
THREE WAYS TO GIVE TO AUBURN WINDS:
1. ONLINE - Major credit cards accepted. Click the secure "Donate" button located at the bottom of this page to donate using Paypal:
2. MAIL - Please make checks payable to:
"Auburn Winds" and mail to:
P.O. Box 12, Auburn, CA 95604
3. AMAZONSMILE - Amazon will give a donation to
Auburn Winds when you shop on their
AmazonSmile website. Click on the
"Go to smile.amazon.com" link button on the right.